Thursday, July 12, 2012

#53: Celebrate our Anniversary


It's been four years! I'm not get all mushy and give you the lovey-dovey details of the past 1,460 days, but they've been fantastic. Each year I've made Mike a very simple scrapbook with lots of photos of just us and the places we go, the nights we stay home and everything in between. So, we started the morning with the book.


We are also planning to get a couples massage to celebrate, but our schedules have been a little crazy lately, so I made these reusable coupons (just because I crafted them doesn't mean I can't benefit from them!) for massages for the time being. #45 is off the list!


And yes! They are from paint chips...So here is your Thrifty Thursday as well :) Quite a productive day, I'd say. And most importantly, Happy Anniversary to Us!

 
I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!