Sunday, July 22, 2012

#79: Photo an Hour

I wanted to do a photo-an-hour project for the Summer list. None of my days are really too exciting so I decided to capture my average Saturday (not spent at the beach). It was quite eventful for the 92 Days of Summer list since I was able to cross off four items. What a day!


 10 a.m. Breakfast and checking email

11 a.m. Picking up the CSA from the 5 Points Farmer's Market and buying a little birthday present for Mike's mom (from a local artist, #58 on the list).


 Noon  Craft Swap at Kitsch, checking off #57 on the list


 1 p.m.  Lunch for Mike and I (BLT for me and turkey and bacon club for him)


2 p.m. Salsa from all the tomatoes I got from the Farmer's Market.


 3 p.m.  The rain arrives and I took a little catnap on the couch


 4 p.m.  Freelance work for Amerigroup... isn't that flow chart sexy?


 5-6 p.m. Daily dose of felt food cutting...


7 p.m.  Dinner from Del Vecchios, if you haven't tried it yet, order immediately!


 8-10 p.m. Million Dollar Listing: L.A. and the Orioles vs. the Indians.


11-Midnight  The felt food is coming to an end for the night.


 
I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!