Friday, June 28, 2013

#77: Celebrate a Birthday


Can you believe this little guy is 1 already? So much has happened in the last 12 months and we got to celebrate it at a party in the park. Kelly Jo managed to get the whole family together (my sister was even in attendance) for a picnic in Poquoson. Despite the warm temperatures we enjoyed loads of good food, adorable cupcakes and some great quality time. Not to mention, the park is really nice and has a pool! We may have to check that out next time we're visiting.


We bought Thomas a bird feeder and bird seed. I know you're giving me that puzzled look. But I was told that Thomas loves watching birds, and how can I not feed into that habit? Plus, I've decided we're going to be that Aunt and Uncle who give the weird gifts. We did, afterall, give him an Elf outfit at Christmas time.


Number 77 is off the list! I'm participating in my third 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about the project here.