Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Color Therapy

This month's color therapy is more about the color and style of picture frames, rather than just one particular color. I've done Round 1 of photo editing all my travel photos from the years and I'm at 44. Somehow I need to get that down to a solid 15. Or less if I introduce mirrors and decor in the mix. These are the walls I'm totally digging so far.

source
Nice and calm. The black and white is a little too plain for me, but it looks nice with all black and white photos.


source
I hate when pictures touch, but this looks amazing. Although, everything looks amazing on a brick wall. Not sure I'd do all mirrors, but throwing in one or two is definitely happening.


source
Nice photo wall for the craft room where pictures could constantly change - or even the kitchen with different recipes.


source
Great looking stairwell, which we have...


source
Like the idea of using art in the corner. That way we wouldn't have to clog it up with more furniture :)


source
Mike would probably hate this. And I have to admit, it's a little eclectic for even my tastes, but it does look adorable here.


source

This is one Mike would absolutely love. It's a fantastic way to display all those panoramic photos he's always picking out!



source
The mix of wood, black, warehouse, and country is great in this.
Can you just move it to Norfolk for me?