Thursday, June 20, 2013

#9 Estate Sales


I have become an Estate Sale junkie. Since Better Block and my hunt for all things vintage craft related I still scour Craigslist and PilotOnline for weekend sales. I patiently await my Monday morning emails informing me of the upcoming weekend's sale and half the time I don't even end up going! Mike and I checked out one in Norfolk recently because of the "yard tools" listed. The house had a garage full of tools, which we didn't need, but we were able to pick up two shovels and small small gardening tools for less than $6.



The house was completely full of other nice finds - especially since everything was half off that day. Not to mention the sweet tiled patio above? I'm just pondering the places we could do that at our new place. Probably need to make several dozen cookies for our downstairs neighbor before bringing this one up :)


Stay tuned for more photos from sales throughout the Summer...

I'm participating in my third 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about the project here.