Sunday, August 4, 2013

Norfolk Fair Trade Company


Finally! I made it into Norfolk Fair Trade Company! If you're unfamiliar with the shop, it's a relatively new shop located in the Selden Arcade, Downtown Norfolk. The shop has lots of cute fair trade and locally handmade gifts and art. The shop itself is made up of local entrepreneurs working to develop leadership and operational skills needed to start their own businesses.


The space is beautiful! Loaded up with fair trade laptop cases, bags, baskets and books (I recognized some Hilltribe weaving), organic soaps, coffees and teas, and green water purifiers and reusable shopping bags and and soon-to-be Fairview Place greeting cards!


I love that all the displays are made from pallets (reminds me of old 765 Granby St.) and that it smelled like Thailand (not the rotting fish smell, but the herbal incense and lavender smell :). I'll be stopping by later this week with a shipment of greeting cards and gift tags, so be sure to check out all Norfolk Fair Trade has going on, you won't regret it.

Number 42, you're off the list!




I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about it here.